Seizing Possibilities

Seizing Possibilities
Seizing Possibilities

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A break for the Holiday

I think it is time for a holiday break.  I’ll be checking in over the next several days and if I am inspired may write something more but otherwise, I will keep editing and doing what I can to prepare things for my website, I have actually decided to keep my photographs “pointed” to my external hard drives for editing and keeping my computer running a bit more smoothly.  It is the only real decision I have made as I work on the raw files and convert them to DNG’s to change out the jpegs already uploaded and for new galleries.  I have a lot of thinking to do over the holidays about refining my vision and keeping my galleries and portfolio geared primarily to that vision so people know what to expect when they hire me as a photographer.  Good advice from the video series by Selina Maitreya that I posted the link for yesterday. I have been working hard on my portfolio as well as a year end pictorial for my family and close friends but for now, I want to wish everyone a happy holiday season.  I celebrate Christmas and will be busy helping my sister and her family as we prepare the various foods for all the family and friends gathering at the house.  For those of you celebrating Christmas have a wonderful, safe and festive Christmas enjoying your family and friends.  Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment