Seizing Possibilities

Seizing Possibilities
Seizing Possibilities

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Love the days that go Smoothly!

When a day goes smoothly, it is time to rejoice!  Every day that passes seems to make contributing to my website much easier; a lot of work, but much easier!  Some days, when file uploading is easy because I have prepared properly, just makes me rejoice and gives me a lot more time to find the RAW files I need for other albums.  The good thing about all this building of websites, my photographs will be much easier for me to find and going forward will make keeping them organized much easier as well as I understand more of the processes involved.  Using Lightroom3 has been wonderful; knowing your camera, good idea; photographing things, exhilarating; keywording, tedious; organizing photographs, priceless! I wouldn’t be without a program like this if you are serious about photography. 
I am glad I took the step forward to building a website; it has taught me so much.  If you have any initial questions you might want to ask because you are contemplating having your own site, please ask and I will do my best to answer it for you.  Eventually, as things go more smoothly for me in building my website, I’ll venture into other aspects of my work and things that might help you as a photographer and an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment