Seizing Possibilities

Seizing Possibilities
Seizing Possibilities

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Room Service?

I was always told there might be days like yesterday!  I submitted a question about how to change out my photographs on the site with the larger more detailed files of DNG’s for my JPEGs but it took them nearly all day to answer the question.  I tried replacing the image but it didn’t change any of the EXIF that existed about the photograph so I knew that wouldn’t work and I was hoping for a better answer than having to upload those files once again and rearrange them and write everything all over again.  But to no avail that was the answer.  They had this wonderful upgrade planned for last night.  So what to do with a day like this?  Room service!!  Well actually I took the time to work on my blog page, organize more photographs and do some crafting for my sister!  Enjoy the new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment