Seizing Possibilities

Seizing Possibilities
Seizing Possibilities

Friday, January 31, 2014

February Wallpaper for your phone or computer

February, really?  Is it already here!?!  It's the month of purple.  Beautiful purple orchids and a lovely beach sunset.  Choose one, choose them both, enjoy them all month long or more!
Spring is just around the corner.

For iPhones:
iPhone
iPhone
 For Androids:
Androids
Androids
 And for your computer sized 9x16 or 1366x768:
 
9x16

9x16

And screens 10x16 or 1440x900:
10x16

10x16
Here are the original sizes to crop as you might need to fit your particular screen, I'd just ask you keep the URL in your crop as much as possible.



As always like and follow me on my Facebook page and on GooglePlus.
My website is updated periodically as well, Dru Stefan Stone.  If you would like any prints, please feel free to contact me and thank you for your continued support!


No comments:

Post a Comment